thinking about getting one since prices on them have crashed

what do you think?

uncle had a gnx, I love them if you can find one stock and still mint for good price i would probably jump on it imo.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

stock doesn't matter motor and tranny will go to junkyard

and around 10-20k for average ones

ah well he had 2 of them one for track and the other was a 87 with 6k miles on it mint thats were they hold there money at. Guessing your planning on racing it?

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

nope fun street car, either be 6.0 6spd swap or 2jz 6spd swap. it will piss the gnx guys off bad but I don't really care.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Don't put a damn Toyota motor in it :bad:

don't want to make it better than that pos 3.8? I've replaced enough head gasgets on a 3.8 to never build a ''fast'' one

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.