I have been thinking, but im not going to be having this vehicle for all that long thats what im worried about, also it has alot of miles on it!

If they had universal

If they had universal H/O alts i would definatly get one, but at the moment all i can find is ones for my model

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

then you may want to just want to set the gain low until you get a new alt or vehicle.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

What vehicle. I have a 180 amp alt, 2 kinetik 2000's and the big 3 done, I drop to 13 volts at 2k rpm with my 3500.1

If your stock alt is big enough, you'll be fine

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I have been thinking, but im not going to be having this vehicle for all that long thats what im worried about, also it has alot of miles on it!

If they had universal

If they had universal H/O alts i would definatly get one, but at the moment all i can find is ones for my model

Why don't you just wait until you get your new car then? You're going to need to upgrade your alternator or you're going to be damaging your equipment. I have a single 12" subwoofer powered at only 400 watts and i'm having severe voltage drops at full tilt.

kk i have a question for you so please tell me an answer haha!!

What would be a betetr amp then an AQ 2200 or an AQ 3500, i know AQ 3500 would be nice but if i cant get a new alternator im not shure which amp. Ip osted athread and people said save up for 3500 so i did. But would the 2200 be better for my situation?

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

What vehicle. I have a 180 amp alt, 2 kinetik 2000's and the big 3 done, I drop to 13 volts at 2k rpm with my 3500.1

If your stock alt is big enough, you'll be fine

I have 97' Dodge Intepid im runnin 500 rms through it and at full tilt just maybe the lights on my cd player dims just a biut almost iunoticable when it hits.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

kk i have a question for you so please tell me an answer haha!!

What would be a betetr amp then an AQ 2200 or an AQ 3500, i know AQ 3500 would be nice but if i cant get a new alternator im not shure which amp. Ip osted athread and people said save up for 3500 so i did. But would the 2200 be better for my situation?

You still need a stronger alternator. My suggestion is to wait until you get your new car and buy an alternator for that if you're not keeping this.

http://www.mechmanhighoutputalternators.com/shop/products/200-amp-Universal-Alternator.html

IS this a alternator that would fit any vehiclle, so i could switch it??? If it is you think i shoiuld get it?

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

http://www.mechmanhighoutputalternators.com/shop/products/200-amp-Universal-Alternator.html

IS this a alternator that would fit any vehiclle, so i could switch it??? If it is you think i shoiuld get it?

Im not a big H/O alt guy so i need some help haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's