Glassed/Painted/Sexiness!!!!!

LMAO, thanks, but the Onyx Blazer was a team effort, there is over 6 months of sanding and smoothing. Scott and Jay deserve most of the credit for the enclosure, I did the kicks, dash pods, doors and amp rack, and prolly had 100 hours in the enclosure of the 1800-2000 total!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I've seen that bodied blazer before on other sites, also mautofied. But that thing is so sick. I've always wanted a bagged and bodied blazer. And the system you did in it was really clean too. Nice work.

You guys did a killer job. Is that blazer still around?

Sadly, the guy who bought the Onyx blazer, tore all the subs and equipment out, and sold everything, cause it was "no name stuff", then I heard it was sold again, and the wall was destroyed! Basically the truck was destroyed after the original owner had it!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I've seen that bodied blazer before on other sites, also mautofied. But that thing is so sick. I've always wanted a bagged and bodied blazer. And the system you did in it was really clean too. Nice work.

Yeah the box that originally came in that truck was a P.O.S.! So my boss came to me and let me have free reign! Its supposedly in Louisiana now, idk!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived