connetcing 2 sets of components

uhh well what i'm suggesting is he does it as simply as possible. plus if he used the 2 bridged channels he wouldnt need the crossovers. you agree? that just seemed like a simple way to solve this problem...

<_< really? I kinda like my channel separation, I'd assume most people would.

actually dude you know what your right. i didn't really think about the fact he would be using one amp for this. see i'm running one door off the right channel bridge and the other door off the other side. so yes they get mono signals but one gets the right and one gets the left so its perfect. adding tweeters complicates this (my tweets are running from another amplifier). so honestly i didnt think of that problem for him. but i do think it could work? especially for coaxials in a rear deck.. :shrug:

uhh well what i'm suggesting is he does it as simply as possible. plus if he used the 2 bridged channels he wouldnt need the crossovers. you agree? that just seemed like a simple way to solve this problem...

actually dude you know what your right. i didn't really think about the fact he would be using one amp for this. see i'm running one door off the right channel bridge and the other door off the other side. so yes they get mono signals but one gets the right and one gets the left so its perfect. adding tweeters complicates this (my tweets are running from another amplifier). so honestly i didnt think of that problem for him. but i do think it could work? especially for coaxials in a rear deck.. :shrug:

guys thank you for all of your help i think i will go with 4 6x9's in the rear deck. and maybe a cadence,aq,mbquartz,or cescendo 4 ch amp.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

a mono stereo? :rofl: if there is a left and right channel, its stereo.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok guys what amp should i go with.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

T1000-4, it's the boss...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

lol you know what i meant.

T1000-4, it's the boss...

thanks but that wasn't one of the choices i listed.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock