Mechman Alternators

FREE SHOK CABLE KIT with purchase of MechMan alternator!!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND US PM's OR ASK QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD, THEY WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO. E-MAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT US: [email protected]

Like the title says, we are giving a way a free, 3' 1/0 gauge Shok industries 5250 strand Big 3 upgrade kit with the purchase of any MechMan alternator over $350. The free kit includes (2) 3' long ground cables with professionally crimped ring terminal on one end, and one 3' positive cable with ring terminal on one end. We include (3) heavy duty ring terminals and three pieces of glue-sealed heat shrink tube for the other end, so you can cut to fit as necessary.

If you haven't used the Shok 5250 Reference series cable before, it is seriously nice stuff!! We used Shok Reference throughout the build on our 20,000 watt Suburban, and accidentally let a couple of the alternator runs rest on the exhaust manifold heat shield. We drove 11 hours each way to Daytona Spring Break nationals and back, and the cable didn't so much as have a mark in it where it was touching the hot manifold!! I was impressed to say the least.

This offer is good for Forum members only, order must be placed by phone to receive your free kit. Good only while supplies last.

865-522-6166

Here's a vid of how the kit comes:

Nice little promo! I hope I get my VBCM in the mail today I am looking forward to going to a 14v setup.

On topic. What do you have available for my 01 suburban 5.3l

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Nice little promo! I hope I get my VBCM in the mail today I am looking forward to going to a 14v setup.

On topic. What do you have available for my 01 suburban 5.3l

200 amp (125 idle) = $299 (sale price)

270 amp ES (165 idle) = $449

320 amp REV (80 idle) = $449

350 amp SMD (180 idle) = $675

400+ comp (40 idle) = $449