Sonic Electronix

Okay so ive had a typical system 2 kicker cvr's and a 1200 watt performance telnique amp. ive sold my system because peopl say kicker is overrated. I want to know what are the best subwoofers to put in my car in a ported box. Looking for 12s because i have a small car. And also what kind of amp should i get. Was thinking of just upgrading to L7s but i know there are better subs out there than kicker

So you have $600 for subs and amp together, and your looking for a pair of 12s to get loud? Have you considered a single 15?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

There are far too many variables to know which will be louder. What are your max dimensions to fit a box? This will help in deciding what size subwoofer to run :D

Alright, since I don't know pricing of DC Lv3s, I'll go ahead and recommend getting a pair of AQ SDC2.5 12's and running them on a AQ1200 amplifier. The subs will run you $280, the amp will run you $250, so that adds up to $530. Then I would recommend getting a 4g amp install kit from Knukonceptz.com, it will cost $50. Add in shipping for everything and you should be right at $600, maybe a little bit under.

I'm sure someone else will chime in with ideas :D

just did the measuring and it was

3ft wide

18 inches tall

and 16 inches in depth

I would go with a single 15" woofer. Soundstream PXW-15 at 500RMS with a soundstream PCX1000d amp. Set the gains right with that amp, and you will be fine. Put it in a nice ported box, and you will be bumpin pretty good.

This is just an example, you don't have to go this route, but this is just showing you what you can get in your price range.

If you are talking alts and batts and wiring on top of that system right there (which you will need at least a better battery under the hood and possibly a big 3) then you are going to need to save up a little bit more.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Thanks for the help

I think i should go with DC subs but i don't know the level threes sound good but the level 4s sound like there monsters lol if i save up more money maybe i can go with 2 12" but i need to know what amp to get with those and how loud they would be compared to my shity cvr's ill be really dissapointed if it sounded the same or worse lower x[

also wheres the best place to buy these subs online?