splzx3 Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 can i sit in there? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Lou DIzzzzle Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 I can't even imagine what it must feel like to wait on a build of this size to return to you. I wait by the door like a crack fiend when I know something is coming. LOVE your build man Im glued to this install. www.youtube.com/Loudizzzzle
Vegas Kid Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 paint looks nice and cant wait for the subs to be mounted
04ex18 Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 Im Glad this god like build in local, so i can hear it, a lot, and go brain dead.....
monkeyleg Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 This site is ridiculous. Love it. Are you getting new door panels? What else is Mike building? And is it safe to assume you already have bags in the back? Google it
Chode69 Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 that shit is lookin nice!!! NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Diexcy Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 cant type much, eating popcorn excellent build! Check out my build log!
splzx3 Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 cant type much, playing with myself excellent build! fixed for u ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
IH8PunkRok Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 shits gonna be so loud! -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.