Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude demo the hell out it for slam & now up grading to more power... I need cash flow like you.

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Blake out of curiosity PM me a price on 1 of the 5k's. I've got a friend with a big build planned and it's just what he's needing, and I'm curious about what they go for second hand.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Hell yea DJ that's what people don't understand man, I didn't build this to be a meter queen man I'm not pushing the subs hard at all, and will still be demo proof after I add more power! I didn't care to compete at all man I played that beast for hours at full tilt with little to hardly any breaks.... Repin DC like a boss, beat the shit out of them all day and never got hot amps never got hot.... F-N bulletproof!!

After the power is added, steel roof and dampening the floor and more on the doors, and we get 4- 6" seleniums and 1 or 2 super tweets in all 4 doors we'll get a little loud hopefully ;)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Blake out of curiosity PM me a price on 1 of the 5k's. I've got a friend with a big build planned and it's just what he's needing, and I'm curious about what they go for second hand.

You could find an actual used one cheaper bc all 3 I have left are brand new in box never seen power never been out of the box

$850+ shipping

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Hell yea DJ that's what people don't understand man, I didn't build this to be a meter queen man I'm not pushing the subs hard at all, and will still be demo proof after I add more power! I didn't care to compete at all man I played that beast for hours at full tilt with little to hardly any breaks.... Repin DC like a boss, beat the shit out of them all day and never got hot amps never got hot.... F-N bulletproof!!

After the power is added, steel roof and dampening the floor and more on the doors, and we get 4- 6" seleniums and 1 or 2 super tweets in all 4 doors we'll get a little loud hopefully ;)

true!!! Demo the ish outta it, I think I got a vid or two... Mad I gotta wait till next to hear it on more power plus seleniums & super tweets.

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

updates:

-picked up my 4x8 sheet of 3/16 steel for the roof

-picked up 10 cans of spray foam (for in between the roof skin and the 3/16 steel)

-picked up lots of silicone

-added 10 4" dayton audio's

-added 4 selenium ST350 super tweeters

-added 2 RF 600.2 highs amps

-purchased 4 DC 9Ks

-adding 50' of american bass 1/0 awg

-installing my 3rd singer alt (only had 2 hooked up until now)

-ordered 6yrds of tan leather to cover the wall and make cover panels around the amps (matches my interior)

-picked up a 6'long 2"- O.D. schedule 80 pipe for the stripper pole

-got 200+ sqft of sound dampening

-adding 4 layers of deadner to the floor and 2 or 3 more to the roof after the steel

-? also if we have enough steel after the roof is done we are plating the door skeletons with 3/16 steel as well?? but that depends if we have enough left....

:ninja::drinks::drinks::ninja:

should be a good long weekend and the burb should be vry strong!!!!! :popcorn:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

heres a few of the videos from the show... first link is HD and good quaility :clapping: but there's tons of videos of it on youtube

enjoy :clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

updates:

-picked up my 4x8 sheet of 3/16 steel for the roof

-picked up 10 cans of spray foam (for in between the roof skin and the 3/16 steel)

-picked up lots of silicone

-added 10 4" dayton audio's

-added 4 selenium ST350 super tweeters

-added 2 RF 600.2 highs amps

-purchased 4 DC 9Ks

-adding 50' of american bass 1/0 awg

-installing my 3rd singer alt (only had 2 hooked up until now)

-ordered 6yrds of tan leather to cover the wall and make cover panels around the amps (matches my interior)

-picked up a 6'long 2"- O.D. schedule 80 pipe for the stripper pole

-got 200+ sqft of sound dampening

-adding 4 layers of deadner to the floor and 2 or 3 more to the roof after the steel

-? also if we have enough steel after the roof is done we are plating the door skeletons with 3/16 steel as well?? but that depends if we have enough left....

:ninja::drinks::drinks::ninja:

should be a good long weekend and the burb should be vry strong!!!!! :popcorn:

Dam bro, here you are just getting done with a weeks worth of long work days.. Now your putting in some more work on your days off.. Nice :yahoo: Hope you have some help with all that.. Make sure your pay your friends overtime, cause this is a holiday weekend..:lol:

Jay :drinks:

Posted

Yeah, that first link is mine :) I enjoyed the Burban a lot Blake. you have no idea.

And, this is Alex Tomaras on Facebook, the one asking for the song.. meaning you should let me have it :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3212 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...