matt402 Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 what freq is the low note in that 1st vid? MORE VIDEOS!!!! X2!!!
BigPimpin91 Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 what freq is the low note in that 1st vid? About 31hz. Blake, you should give someone a demo with that Morose Bellows track. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
FieroGrande Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Damn that's looking good, red and black
trulywickedcustoms Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Not made for fatties to work on it Lolz!! 9ks comming soon *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
trulywickedcustoms Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Oh and I'll get a better pic of that round over it's my new 1.5" round over bit looks so sexy *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Roundover looks sexier than fuck. Get those 9ks in asap. Cant imagine this thing extended to the b pillar. You and singer figure out how many more would fit when or if you extend?
trulywickedcustoms Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Hahaha funny you should bring that up I was actually doing some measuring and figuring tonight... I could add 4 more and increase the vented chamber (raising my ratio) or possibly add 8 more and make 20 total and be on the same ratio.... But 8 more would be a tight squeeze! But anyways I'm gna see what's up with the 9ks 2 for now then add 2 more.... And if that's still not enough then I'm gna start sketching and talking with mike about extending this to the B pillar.... But that's only if im not happy Thanks man *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
MarioB Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Hahaha funny you should bring that up I was actually doing some measuring and figuring tonight... I could add 4 more and increase the vented chamber (raising my ratio) or possibly add 8 more and make 20 total and be on the same ratio.... But 8 more would be a tight squeeze! But anyways I'm gna see what's up with the 9ks 2 for now then add 2 more.... And if that's still not enough then I'm gna start sketching and talking with mike about extending this to the B pillar.... But that's only if im not happy Thanks man 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
brads0069 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 you've got one hell of a system! major props!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.