Jump to content

8- 21's Incriminator Audio on half power


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks sick bro....I knew someone bought 8-21s but I couldn't figure out for what ;) now I know lol

It was in the shop for 8 months..first idea was the "cheap hoe" but that quickly became old to me and wanted more so I went to Nick from IA and asked about the 21 wardens but he said I would be happier with the dps for what Im doing so the installer ripped out the box, rebuilt it, added (10) kinetik 3400s, went from 5,000 on bass to 20,000 but only 10 is playing presently. The Eq processor has to get fixed, one of the AB monoblock either has to get fixed or another will be bought to replace it and add linedriver to help with the low voltages output. Add a wrap to the truck for Magazine purposes and it's finished. As of right now it way louder than Beast from da east bass wise and vocally

Posted

what was the name of the song playing with just the mids n highs?

and van looks sick and moves hella air

and those ev's sound killer

got a video of all the mids n highs playing on same song?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 667 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...