DeepHittersMagazine Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Diamond box 8 - 21 Incriminator Dps on 10,000W. Its on only 2 American Bass 500.1s. It suppose to be 4 but one went bad and because of this style box, only the eight working together would sound good. If I only ran 3 amps to 6 subs, the 2 dead subs would of cancelled out the rest. Subscribe to youtube.com/beastfromdaeastnyc for all the upcoming vids Thanks DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
94retta(219) Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Uh yea i want pictures of everything. I got a little look at the door... Gaaah its white. BUILD LOG
DannyV18 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Holy fawk that's alot of air pushin. Pics of the setup or GET GONE!
DeepHittersMagazine Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 This is a walk around The back doors The box with the 21's DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
jconnway Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 BUILD LOG?! Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
DeepHittersMagazine Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 BUILD LOG?! no build log, my installer didnt take any pics. He's not into that or had the time DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Baydestrian Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Just a question, not important, why the censored music? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
DeepHittersMagazine Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 Just a question, not important, why the censored music? I have no idea of what you are referring to Sir? DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
MaliBOOM Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Looks sick bro....I knew someone bought 8-21s but I couldn't figure out for what now I know lol www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.