do dual alts.

dual alts on one electrical system or dual alts for 2 systems

two systems. it may be alot of work but you have put a good amount of work into your build so far why not complete it. :drinks:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Personal opinion is just run 12 volt and double up on amps. Money you spend doing a higher voltage could be used to make a stronger 12 volt which is easier to do. And prob cheaper And just POP for a new NS1 sundown amp.. bingo

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Personal opinion is just run 12 volt and double up on amps. Money you spend doing a higher voltage could be used to make a stronger 12 volt which is easier to do. And prob cheaper And just POP for a new NS1 sundown amp.. bingo

the batts are more expensive for a 12v system thats why im leaning to higher voltage i was going to start off with 3 batts either way i went and if i did separate systems id only need 2 back by the amps and just keep my stock one under the hood

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged