Sonic Electronix

Are you sure its the subs?! it could be the door speakers or back deck speakers getting the shit clipped out of em if your not careful. i have had that problem with myne getting instantly stinky as soon as the notes hit.

hahaha im sure its not the 6x9s, they're hooked up to the head-unit (until i get a new amp), got 0 bass going into them, all tweeter right now

Strange must sound like complete ass unless im wrong. i hated having my speakers on my head unit and now i got em on this classic amp and they instantly reak if i clip the signal too hard. im about to remove the amp from them and what not. its driving me nucking futs.

Edited by Mattintc10

Strange must sound like complete ass unless im wrong. i hated having my speakers on my head unit and now i got em on this classic amp and they instantly reak if i clip the signal too hard. im about to remove the amp from them and what not. its driving my nucking futs.

Boston speakers on a sony HU. hahaha i thought it would sound like shit too, but to be honest, they sound crisper and louder on the HU than the amp i used to have

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Strange must sound like complete ass unless im wrong. i hated having my speakers on my head unit and now i got em on this classic amp and they instantly reak if i clip the signal too hard. im about to remove the amp from them and what not. its driving my nucking futs.

Boston speakers on a sony HU. hahaha i thought it would sound like shit too, but to be honest, they sound crisper and louder on the HU than the amp i used to have

Amazing. Trade my JVC head unit? it doesnt get very loud before it starts to sound like crap and gets muffled and what not. FTL

Amazing. Trade my JVC head unit? it doesnt get very loud before it starts to sound like crap and gets muffled and what not. FTL

haha bro it was a $89 unit from PEP BOYS hahahahaha. Sony CDX-Gt340 i believe

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

haha bro it was a $89 unit from PEP BOYS hahahahaha. Sony CDX-Gt340 i believe

Myne was 35 bucks from a pawn shop FOR THE WIN! had an auxilary cable input too which thats all i really give a shit about. although a USB plug in would be super nice. i have to upgrade to something better in the future.