well it's that time of year for me. I just got the truck some new rubber about a month ago and now my gas getter needs some new rubber. Can anyone please help and point in the right direction with some tires.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/toggleShowingAllTireProducts.do?fcpr=&counter=1&fclr=&ar=60&fcsr=&fcs=false&rd=16&fcb=&sw=false&cs=225

I normally put goodyear on my vehicles but I thought maybe I would try something different this time around. I need an all weather tire that can do decent in the snow and rain.

thanks

The Hook.

p.s. I hope this isn't officially a VS thread. I just wanted to help everyone and do the search work for them.

EDIT: if you need me to post anymore links to say tire rack or a place more main stream let me know.

Edited by captainhook426

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

you has some 225-60-16

budget?

(if you buy from discount tire, we price match BTW)

-cheapest but good tire the Falcon 828

-alittle better the yokohama touring S is a good tire, the pirelli 5 is also a good option along with teh yokohama yk520

-The best one i would go with is the michelin destiny

all these ^ ^ ^ tires will be quiet and do good in snow, but IMO i would get a set of summer only tires and a set of winter/snow tires

the tire we sell that suck IMO:

Rocky Mountain(shtty period)

falcon 512 (they dont last long as a all yr around tire)

Goodyear integrity (really shtty side walls, goodyear so they like to separate)

Good Eagle GT's (they are only good for dry summer weather,suck in snow n rain)

Edited by BeatBox