Sonic Electronix

So basically I have a few questions regarding sound deadener as the title states.

I'm thinking about deadening my trunk and 4 doors, around how many square feet would this require? It is a mid-sized sedan, Pontiac G6 GT.

Also, if I wanted to add some spray on bed liner to my vehicle would I add it under the deadener or over..?

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

go to fatmat.com and look on there they can help you get exact amounts

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

go to second skin's website. buy a trunk pack and two door packs. easy as can be :good:

forget the bed liner and buy some spectrum there too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks! Will definitely check that out.

Just don't actually buy fatmat. :peepwall:

Lol, Why?

go to second skin's website. buy a trunk pack and two door packs. easy as can be :good:

forget the bed liner and buy some spectrum there too.

This is something I'm highly considering but second skin is mucho dinero. lol.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

I would just start off with like 50 sq feet and order more if need be. And you should spray the deadener under the roll on deadener. But I don't think you would really need the spray on unless your going overkill on this

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

I would just start off with like 50 sq feet and order more if need be. And you should spray the deadener under the roll on deadener. But I don't think you would really need the spray on unless your going overkill on this

I'm not lol; I just don't like the silver look of most sound deadeners that is why I was considering second skin. lol. Also the bed liner would add some texture.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Audiowrap, AudioTechnix, RAAMmatt.. These are good but affordable

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

lol ya, get some fatmat and pay more for the stuff home depot sells.

second skin is cheaper than dynamat and its a better product.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I'm not lol; I just don't like the silver look of most sound deadeners that is why I was considering second skin. lol. Also the bed liner would add some texture.

why would you need texture? apart from the trunk lid you wont be able to see any of this.