b0281, air flow control #9 dual zone circuit high

b0226 recirc position command circuit high

b0237 air flow control valve general/single control circuit open

b0222, blower motor #2 aux/sec/rear ground circuit open

p0154, 02 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 2 sensor 1

p0155 02 sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 1

p0161 02 sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 2

thats what they all mean im jw how serious they are i know most of the cats ones have been on since i bought the truck i just dont know what the b ones mean i thought a/c but my buddy said air conditioning wont throw a code so idk

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

One is for your 02 sensor, which can make your car run like crap/not at all..One looks like you have a MAF sensor fault or a bad MAF sensor....And one is a blower motor most likely for your HVAC system....I would fix the first two I mentioned ASAP which SHOULD take car of a majority of those codes.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

well the 02 sensor is because the cats are off and ive never had a problem with them im just tryin to figure out the other ones.wheres the maf sensor located on a 98 5.7 sierra

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Should be on the intake pipe either close to the airbox or closer to the throttle body. They put them all over the place and if you have an aftermarket intake on it, you need a high flow MAF sensor, which would be why you are getting that code.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

no no aftermarket intake or anything my truck is running fine now but i did just clean the egr valve and iac valve so i'll ook and see cause i took the intake off so maybe it came unplugged or loose or soemthing

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

The thing I hate about all these new computerized vehicles, is, it could literally be as simple as a bad ground or a blown fuse and the whole kit and kaboodle is acting goofy. Also try resetting the codes on your truck and see if it throws them again. You need to unplug the battery for about 15-30 seconds to clear the computer, then turn it on and let it run for a few minutes and see if you check engine light comes on again and if it throws codes again or not. They could very well be old codes that just haven't cleared from the computer yet.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

The thing I hate about all these new computerized vehicles, is, it could literally be as simple as a bad ground or a blown fuse and the whole kit and kaboodle is acting goofy. Also try resetting the codes on your truck and see if it throws them again. You need to unplug the battery for about 15-30 seconds to clear the computer, then turn it on and let it run for a few minutes and see if you check engine light comes on again and if it throws codes again or not. They could very well be old codes that just haven't cleared from the computer yet.

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

you know what i didnt even think about that i guarantee you thats what it is cause i after i cleaned those valves i took the plastic part off the throttle body to try to shoot some throttlebody cleaner down it and it kept dyin so finally i gave up.thanks for pointing that out

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

the funny thing is i got help quicker on an audio forum then i did the chevy forum lol,thanks for the help im gonna reset my computer and bring it back up to advance tomorrow and check it,im a bowtie fan myself im fixin to sell my z71 and get a blazer actually im fixin to be a daddy so i need a backseat and something a lil better on gas and not so beat up

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0