HHR Ed Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 I wanna see some vids Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Leon Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 I wanna see some vids Heres a throwback when I had the Kenwoods on the Crunch amp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Vhi0ueMhg TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
Leon Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 The new box build turned into major fail.... TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
cgrez33 Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Still waiting for the pics.. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
killallblue Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 leon i know u have more ive seen ur low beast so keep the pics coming
Leon Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 Haha this build log is all messed up but I'm trying to get this right. TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.