EclipseChris Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Wheres da hobbyworks sticker? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Leon Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 Attention all people, Cherry is a tool. That is all... TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
EclipseChris Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Lies, lies, lies, lies, and more lies. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Supercharged DCs Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Gimme more pics nao!!! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Leon Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 Gimme more pics nao!!! I'm on it. Pass on my build pls lol that way I'll stay motivated. TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
Supercharged DCs Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 Lol you got it mate. I can't wait to see how this turns out, Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.