IMG00216-20110420-1753.jpg

cant run them without an amp and i dont feel like splitting all the wires just for a temp set of comps so ima just sell em , the 4" set one dosnt have the tweeter i took it off and when i went to put it back on it broke, oh well, im asking 150+ actual shipping for all of them,

along with not wanting to re wire i need to order the bracket for the 6.5s to fit and right now money is tight so im not going to spend something that yes i will need later but can wait till i have more money built up everything is brand new but the one 4" speaker without a tweeter still produces sound fine just took the tweeter off i think it sounds better with out the tweeter imo

its 4" coax 6.5" coax and two sets of 6.5" comps and es 150 plus real shipping i have the box saved that they sent all them to me in i made sure all speakers work and they do just need money

price shipped to 77573?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

2 6.5" componet sets, 1 6.5" coax set and 1 4" coax set for $150! cant beat that thanks dude! looks like my burb has a front stage build coming :drink40:

Edited by RickyFriery97

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Holy fuck, had i known that was the price for all 3, would have eaten them up in 10 seconds.

Good sale!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around