My Other Hobby.... Metal Detectoring

Hello all....

car audio is one of my hobby but i have an other... metal detectoring...

my last find

a wonderful gold money...JEAN II le bon.... 13th century

moutondoravers1yq1.jpg

moutondorrevers1un0.jpg

smd2.gif

Mercedes CLK Kompressor

Alpine CDE 9881 RB

Digital Designs Z1 <--------------fuc@@@@ng amp :(

15" Fi audio Btl full loaded

3.7 cuft @ 33hz with 50 square port

Northstar NSB 90

all 1/0 power and ground

This used to be my hobby as well. I have been trying to get motivated to buy another detector. Car audio has kinda taken over all of that..I have found Civil war bullets and Money right behind our Firestation. There are tons of artifacts out there. Just waiting to be found..Awesome find that you have there..That my friend is worth some money.

This used to be my hobby as well. I have been trying to get motivated to buy another detector. Car audio has kinda taken over all of that..I have found Civil war bullets and Money right behind our Firestation. There are tons of artifacts out there. Just waiting to be found..Awesome find that you have there..That my friend is worth some money.

i love it i do it frequently at the beach and walking trails. its how i found my gf's engagement ring about a half caret diamond on a white gold band. it was on one of them steel ball chains like for dog tags. (dont tell her that :) )

sig.png

i love to search antic aera like roman villae,celtic house.....

i'm only detectoring in the wood ... nobody to disturb me in my hobby :lol:

a little celtic coin...a snake on the wolf... 2century before JC

potinaverskh1.jpg

smd2.gif

Mercedes CLK Kompressor

Alpine CDE 9881 RB

Northstar NSB 90

all 1/0 power and ground

1 time @ the beach while metal detecting i found... a spoon that someone used to free base with lol, 100's of bottle caps, and a old swiss army knife... LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

1 time @ the beach while metal detecting i found... a spoon that someone used to free base with lol, 100's of bottle caps, and a old swiss army knife... LOL

:D :D :D:lol:

Edited by DamienfromFrance

smd2.gif

Mercedes CLK Kompressor

Alpine CDE 9881 RB

Northstar NSB 90

all 1/0 power and ground

i recall back when i was a wee little child at the beach

we all went metal detecting and my parents thought i got lost but soon they found me under the board walk racking in the loot.I was little enough that i could fit under it and you can just imagine how much money people drop between the boards.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

My Shift Commander up here at work is big into metal detecting and Geo Cacheing...We were outside this morning going through some artifacts he had in his plastic bags that he dug up the other day. He found a penny from 1916, various bullets, lots of nails and some kind of Navy stamp with inverted writing on it..We were thinking it was used to stamp on recruits papers..?? Anyway I love detecting, just don't have a metal detector at the moment..But theres always CHRISTMAS!!

thats awesome Damien, Ive always thought of getting in to that hobby, seems like it would pay off, did you mention how much those 2 pieces are worth?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.