16-10" SKAR Audio VVX's on 10k!!!!!! Rebuild Time!!

Man i fucking love this build,awesome job, it´s amazing the number you are getting with a 2:1 ratio BP, that´s sealed on the dash? tuned in!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

im in love with your car :wub:

<3

and to the above. It did 52s on music sealed. 54.9 with door open on the dash. Got some more tweaking to do but numbers aren't really what I'm going for :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

any suspension upgrade plans? looked like the ass end was squattin just a lil bit. besides that dam nice :good:

lol yea it sits lower in the back for sure. It kind of tucks the wheels and looks sick imo lol. Chevys always sit higher in the back and it almost made it perfect haha. But yea I might get some bags if my money is right sometime soon lol. If not just some stiffer springs :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

How well are you liking the Skar subs? I think yours is the first big install I have seen using them..

Jay

I personally love them to be honest. They dig really deep on the lows and have solid xmax so in a bandpass they just come a live :). I have a little over 500 watts going to each one and full tilt for however long I demo they don't even get warm lol.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

any suspension upgrade plans? looked like the ass end was squattin just a lil bit. besides that dam nice :good:

lol yea it sits lower in the back for sure. It kind of tucks the wheels and looks sick imo lol. Chevys always sit higher in the back and it almost made it perfect haha. But yea I might get some bags if my money is right sometime soon lol. If not just some stiffer springs :)

Alot a Malibu's on the site. Non like yours! Awesome build I would do that to my car... but im a big pansy :)

Archived