This my 05 F150 XL. pretty much simple setup but i have been doing things slowly. alot of my power wire is scraps that i come across.

Let me start my the build since on SMD "this thread is worthless without pics" lol

The truck is a XL(base model) 4.2L V6 5 speed. One of the first things done was 55 watt HI/LOW 6000K HIDs. I love them i can see pretty far when on High beam. I also have LED lights on both front and rear turn signals

DSC01140.jpg

I used VHT nite shades on the tails. Very lightly as u can tell. I like more of the "smoked" look rather than the whole lens being black out. Wheels are some cheap 20" wheels by ECO Wheels, Wrapped in Nitto's 420S tires. I love these tires. Great tires on the dry or wet. NOT so good on icey conditions.

DSC01138.jpg

Head unit is a DEH-3200DVD Pioneer. I like it alot. Future plans is a quality back up cam and Bluetooth.

DSC01131.jpg

I use to have a RF T3002. Its was a nice amp but drawed alot of current so i stole a volt meter off a RF digital capacitor. To monitor voltage since i have a Stock electrical.

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

i think It came out pretty good for putting it behind a smoked piece of plastic where the cigarette lighter used to be

DSC01135.jpg

Bought 2 sets for the Highs amp.

DSC01122.jpg

One of the most "custom" thing i did was mount the sub amp under the center console. it was a pain to grind and drill holes to be able to secure and wire the amp but after it turned out nice. I dont have any overheating issue or nothing. The amp is an eclipse XA 1000.

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

This is my Highs amp. Its a EA 4000.

DSC01143.jpg

This is my single 12" wedge box build by a previous employee. Tuned to 40Hz for a Digital Designs 2512.

DSC01150.jpg

I used some binding post from parts express, before i used to have wire running thru but it didnt really make it removable and my jack and rods are blocked off by the box so it became very annoying when i got a flat tire.

DSC01144.jpg

Few thing i dont have pic is the second skin on the doors and back wall, Hi-enery Hertz 5x7's. and RE audio 5x7's in the rear. I Do also have a AGM battery under the hook and the Big 3 done in 0 gauge.

future plans is maybe a Center channel or do something with the A pillars. I would also like to do some door pods cuz i want more Mid-Bass.(mid bass is addicting) I am just to afraid to do it and mess it up. plus i wanna keep it as stock looking as possible.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my build so far. Its a slow progress. Hopefully i can win system of the month someday. i can use some extra equipment.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

clean f150 man i like it, i want one so bad

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Thanks man. I like everything about its except the plastic floor. I need to find carpet for it soon.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

Super clean

This is my favorite kind work

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

blowthru !!!!!!!!!!

HA! I wish. I dont have the funds. school is expensive when paying out of topic.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

Thanks man. I like everything about its except the plastic floor. I need to find carpet for it soon.

they make carpet floor pans. idr the website off the top of my head. but my f150 was like 230 bucks. its preformed and the holes are alreay in it

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

• 1 month later...

look at this ridiculous bullshit... i'm guessing topic = pocket?

fucker always talking shit

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

Archived