95 Accord, tablet in dash, Team Ascendant Audio 18"

• 1 month later...

the vertical brace came loose again and started to rattle really bad so i just took it out, until I come up with a better way to brace.

101_1608.jpg

I went to a local car show today at The Speakerbox and they had a DB contest. They had 2 classes, less than 3000 watts and over 3000 watts, I came in third in the less than 3000 watts.

101_1616.jpg

this was my highest and it was on music playing dj monsta bass dropwith driver's door open meca style at the headrest.

IMG_20120331_123113.jpg

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

140's aren't too bad.... Considering you've got that 'shitty' electrical situation with the battery and the unfused fuse ;) ..... I'm still confused about that lol

Really good job bro!

What size are those braces in the box? They look kinda small :shrug:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

140's aren't too bad.... Considering you've got that 'shitty' electrical situation with the battery and the unfused fuse ;) ..... I'm still confused about that lol

Really good job bro!

What size are those braces in the box? They look kinda small :shrug:

the electrical situation has gotten worse, i have my stock alt back on now. I thought my other alt was going bad so i sent it back, but now im starting to have the same problems. It seems as if they just turn off at random times and take a while to kick in when i start my car.

5/8 inch

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

Build log

So, what exactly are the issues you're having with it to make you think that your alt was going bad?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nice score. Not bad. Moves a shit ton of air though!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

So, what exactly are the issues you're having with it to make you think that your alt was going bad?

voltage drops to 12's with no accessories on and nothing playing

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

Build log

Doubt it's the alt, check all the fuses for the car, under the dash fuse box, passenger side fuse box, under hood fuse box. If you don't find any bad fuses, take it to a shop and have them check for any unwanted draw, parasitic draw, battery load tests.... All that good stuff. Double check all your wiring before taking it to the shop though.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Is this checked with Dmm? At batt or alt?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Is this checked with Dmm? At batt or alt?

one of those digital dash voltmeters, its wired at my distribution block grounded to the chassis.

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

Build log

Archived