Second Skin Audio

Alpine Type R 15

Hey, I am trying to decide on subs. Im only 17 and no job, i have am looking to spend around $2000. My friend has 2x Type R 12's and those hit nice but not even close to what i want. So i was looking at 2x Type R 15s. But before I get purchase them I want to hear from someone that owns them or has heard them if there worth the money. If not, what should I look at? Thanks.

with 2000 you can get a beast of a system. way better than 2 15" type r's <_<

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Hey, I am trying to decide on subs. Im only 17 and no job, i have am looking to spend around $2000. My friend has 2x Type R 12's and those hit nice but not even close to what i want. So i was looking at 2x Type R 15s. But before I get purchase them I want to hear from someone that owns them or has heard them if there worth the money. If not, what should I look at? Thanks.

With 2 grand you can get a whole entire system a hell of a lot nicer than 2 type r.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

With 2 grand you can get a whole entire system a hell of a lot nicer than 2 type r.

What do you recommend?

may i recommend some sundown SA-15s on an SAZ2500 the biggest battery you can fit under the hood and depending on your vehicle between 50-100ft of 1/0 wire and you are well under 2k closer to 1k add in wood for a bad ass box you are at maybe 1500 max and that shit would SLAP

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

what car do you have?

how much room do you have?

do you want to upgrade your alt?

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

may i recommend some sundown SA-15s on an SAZ2500 the biggest battery you can fit under the hood and depending on your vehicle between 50-100ft of 1/0 wire and you are well under 2k closer to 1k add in wood for a bad ass box you are at maybe 1500 max and that shit would SLAP

this.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

hey op, by any chance do you play counter strike, i noticed the esea in your name

but yea, with 2 g you can get a complete system much better than 2 r 15s thats only 1500 watts of rms let my try to put together a lists for you, its a hobby for people on smd

2 skar 12s $169 each, pretty dang beffy http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/SKAR-Audio-VVX%252d12%22-Sub-Woofer.html

1 sundown 1200d $395 http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAX%252d1200D.html

1 knu 0 gauge kit $99 http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX-PK0

then get some extra wire for your big 3, upgrade the battery in the front and get an extra 1 for the back, find or pay someone for an excellent box design and PAY someone to build it if you must and you'll still come out under 2 g, now if you need a headunit and speakers, well, its still very doable for under 2 g

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/