Jump to content

esea1494

Members
  • Posts

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by esea1494

  1. links are broken. they bring me to youtube home page
  2. that'd be sick but i dont think anyone has perfected it for this motor yet. Everything i have read about the few who have attempted it is they dont run 100% correctly yet. Sick as hell but they have problems. I will wait till i get closer to paying the car off before i make major mods like that though. I want to supercharge my Tahoe so i might consider doing that first. I own that ol' girl so no worries there I have a buddy that is a licensed procharger installer.(he does cars like the ISF all the time. but mostly pro mod drag) I think we could get this thing up to 550+ hp...depending if the block wont explode
  3. i will buy what ever is the most reliable and has the power.
  4. I have a stock 120amp alt and a red top. Im gonna upgrade alts, just waiting for this one to fail.
  5. what battery do you recommend for Crescendo 3KWP Amp?
  6. been there, done that
  7. b2 audio rs12....5500 rms
  8. ok.... let me rephrase that, no longer my favorite.
  9. Mike Singer built it and the owner is Mikey Pilato
  10. Sorry Steve you are no longer my idol...
  11. i would suggest going to shoot the pistols you would like to purchase. Shooting will probably make you decide on which you like more
  12. oh noes! im trying to do bad bad things.
  13. dc level 6s
  14. the SMD tab says "this category doesn't have anything in it, but check back soon."
  15. At the end of some Steves vids I see the SMD clothing and when I go to his web site and go to apparel it brings to another website, but I cant find them. where can I buy them?
  16. im still waiting for some SMD sun glasses...
  17. i was at a shooting range in Cali. last summer, and their was someone shooting this.
  18. could anyone tell me the prices on level 5 12, 15, 18s? thanks
×
×
  • Create New...