10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

Where is the Mic Placement? If you want to gain some voltage...loose those fuses on those batteries. :oB)

window. ya were gettin it worked out. we re did the rear bat ground, added another one and cleaned up some other connections and went from droppin into low 11's to only going down to low to mid 12's. also redid some of the big 3 wires which should help a little bit. also gonna thrown on another run of 1/0 from alt to batts and still need to do another run of pos and neg 1/0 im hoping after that we can keep voltage into the 13's but idk we will have to see.

window. ya were gettin it worked out. we re did the rear bat ground, added another one and cleaned up some other connections and went from droppin into low 11's to only going down to low to mid 12's. also redid some of the big 3 wires which should help a little bit. also gonna thrown on another run of 1/0 from alt to batts and still need to do another run of pos and neg 1/0 im hoping after that we can keep voltage into the 13's but idk we will have to see.

I gained 1.5-2 dbs in my bassrace score by adding a SECOND Kinetic 2400 in the back + adding a SECOND run of 0 guage from front to back!!! Anybody know what kinda gains i can expect when i add my IRRAGI ALT ( 200 amp ) ???

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I swear I just can't get over that system... That shit REALLY IS hittin NASTY!!!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived