10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

you guys think if we remove 1 40001 that it might get a little louder since his voltage should stay up more???

you guys think if we remove 1 40001 that it might get a little louder since his voltage should stay up more???

depends what the voltage is dropping too. i dont think its dropping low enough to make it louder. it would have to drop below what the protection is on them (i would think so) before it would be louder.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

depends what the voltage is dropping too. i dont think its dropping low enough to make it louder. it would have to drop below what the protection is on them (i would think so) before it would be louder.

Its dropping down into the mid 10's after just a few seconds even when the batts are fully charged. The amps are running at 1.5 ohms which according to the birthsheets they should be doing about 3500rms a piece. we were thinkin of just wiring both of em to 1 40001 at .7 of the stronger amps which benched at 4900rms @ 1 ohm......i was hoping maybe it would make it louder but idk. i guess it would be worth it even if it stays the same. maybe it will take some strain of the charging system. it sucks cuz we cant even really demo it, we can barley get through a 30 sec bassrace run. the run where we hit 152.3 in the vid the dam thing was down to 10.1 volts the last half of the run.

why not take the necessary steps to beef up the electrical?

well idk about now but at the time we had the biggest alt. made for that car. its an iraggi 180 amp. theres double big 3. 4 runs pos, 4 runs neg of kicker 1/0, and hc 800 and 2 hc 2400's one behind each seat and there is no room left anywhere in the car. i really dont see anything we can do to beef it up unless we start put batts in the pass. seat or on the dam roof or somthing lol.

those pix on the first page is how the car sits now inside? you can DEFINITELY fit more batteries back there. stack them or something. you can fit AT LEAST 1 more if you put them together.

no that was before the box was bolted down so we pushed it all the way back, and the seats where all the way forward so you could see everything in the pix. now where the box is and with seats in comfortable driving/riding position there touching the box/40001bd and the bottom of the seat bumps up against the batteries. There is also a hump on the floor that seperates the batteries so that eliminates putting another one in the middlde. about the only thing we can do right now besides trying unhooking one of the amps is to change out the batteries.... were thinking of maybe trying some powermasters......... :unknw:

Archived