12" Recone kits

Give me exact coil measurements of the old coil, and spider dimensions. Its probably just a smaller ID than the 3" coil you had, because last I remember they were 3"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Quick question would these work with a 09 model SSD 12?

If so i may pick up a assembled 1 with 2 more spiders....

Let me know man... This is just something that would be nice to have on a rainy day

Yeah pretty sure it would. I never messed with a SSD I assume its the 3" 4 layer coil motor on the FI line up

Also guys, I do have a Chrome frame, and RE HC motor/ Sonic FX which I want to build up with one of these kits, and a D2 coil

That I need to sell about $225, its for a buddy. I will post that up soon too

That makes a MEAN 12"

I also have an Atomic motor I can use as well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Give me exact coil measurements of the old coil, and spider dimensions. Its probably just a smaller ID than the 3" coil you had, because last I remember they were 3"

spider - i read 7.5 inch

coil - 2 5/8 in. i believe. i dont got that special thingy to measure a small gap for the vent pole. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Yeah pretty sure it would. I never messed with a SSD I assume its the 3" 4 layer coil motor on the FI line up

Yea i think so...

Just looking into a recone like i said for a rainy day and if one of these recones would make it take a little more powa well im not against that either LOL

Also guys, I do have a Chrome frame, and RE HC motor

you say this now when i just bought 2 MT motor because i cant find another HC motor? <_< LoL JK

but its all good. but how much for the motor?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

The owner of the motor only wants me to sell built up. He bought it built up already, then he wanted to recone as a 12"

sundown.jpg

as a joke right? :)

No, Alpine type S uses a 1.5" coil I believe, these are 3" voice coils

sundown.jpg

Archived