32 Amp Power Supply! (Pics)

hey freek wheres the pics at? I want to do this and see if i can support my old power hog of an amp in my house.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

haha, browsing the forum while driving is more dangerous than texting while driving. hahaha.

Thanks bro.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i got a couple of 900w computer server power supplies i got from school, i wonder if i can mod it to get the full output out of it?

there about 3'' thick by prolly 24'' wide and about 14'' deep, has 2 3'' fans on one side, 12v rail is 15amps, 5v rail is 30amps or so, but the problem im haveing is that what i have to do to get it to turn on it changes my 12v rail to 13.8v and my 5v rail to 18.7v, i dunno wtf is wrong with it but it said u have to put a load on the 5v rail to get it to turn on

i cant even run a cdplayer off it without it distorting all to shit

i think it has like 12guage power leads comeing out of it, if theres any hope in it i can take pics of the innards of it tommrow after work to see if u know how to rectifi it

i got a 100w comp pcu power supply that im messing with now, doesn't do much for anything

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Green to black is usually the turn on relay for computer power supplies, I'm not too positive with server power supplies tho. Post some pics

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

yea u know what i had the same prob with my psu. If i tried to hookup my amp or anything for that matter to just the 12v pos and neg it would blow the circuit in the damn psu and stop working even with very little current draw but if i hooked up a floppy drive, cd drive, or a hard drive to the damn thing to conduct power on all 4 wires it worked great. it was retarded and im still doing that right now

Green to black is usually the turn on relay for computer power supplies, I'm not too positive with server power supplies tho. Post some pics

i had to wire one of the tiny red wires to one of the tiny black wires and a tiny white wire

its weird but it works, i really need a potential resistor or something that will have a load on it to power it up and then cut off so it will go to full output, im just glad i got em working lol

but ya, after work tommrow i'll dig em out of the closet and take some pics

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

haha, browsing the forum while driving is more dangerous than texting while driving. hahaha.

Thanks bro.

Lol... Stoplight posting FTW!

Btw I got to building a box last night and i forgot to take pics. But I PROMISE I will have them up today.

Thanks bro.

Lol... Stoplight posting FTW!

Btw I got to building a box last night and i forgot to take pics. But I PROMISE I will have them up today.

Hmm what happened to getting those pics up? dont make a promise you cant keep. haha.