started to really try and get in shape about a week ago

5mins was max I could run (yes I'm serious :( ) but week later I got it up to 15 mins :yahoo:

sorry I got excited

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

hell yeah keep at it before you know it ull be up to 30mins..i just played 6 hours of basketball went to the gym at 8pm and finished at about 120am aahha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thanks guys

jobs are hard to find around me so I'm training to join marine corps. my leg got ran over at work and got messed up so hardest part is training it out of that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

good start :drinks:

i love how people think they need to train for BMT all you need to do is meet the requirements to sign that contract BMT will do the rest. if you can't do the minimums when you go in you will by the time you graduate and if you already can you'll do more faster. mind you, you have to try its not just going to happen.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

I can't pass requirement right now, basically I'm just trying to fix my damaged leg and build my cardio up so I don't die first week

edit: and I do not like placing 2nd so any little thing I can do to give me an edge I will try to do.

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

I can't pass requirement right now, basically I'm just trying to fix my damaged leg and build my cardio up so I don't die first week

edit: and I do not like placing 2nd so any little thing I can do to give me an edge I will try to do.

you wont die but you'll body will be like wtf

good luck though :clapping:

you win some, you lose some