Ever had you r ride "rifled through"?

I forgot to arm my car on Thursday night (Hey- small kids, arms full of stuff, I pay more attention to them not slamming their hands in the doors...). Came out Friday to find my CDs from my armrest console neatly piled on my passenger seat, and contents of my glovebox there as well. Only items stolen were about $3 in change and a pack of gum.

WHEW! Lesson learned.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Yeah, been there.

I forgot to lock my Blazer about 5 years ago when I got home from work. I noticed my dog barking in the middle of the night, but just yelled at him to shut up, lol. Woke up the next morning to go to work and noticed that my bluetooth head piece, my change, and 3 cd's were missing. The novice kids, which you will agree with in a minute, left my W-2's, brand new Piaa fog lights, headunit, amp, and sub all in there untouched. I've never been more thankful in my life, and from that point on have checked the vehicles every time my dog barks at night now, lol.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

ive had my windows busted twice and both times nothing was taken (thanks to my viper 5900)

second time i had two L7 15"s three amps my iphone on the charger a brand new pair of $120 von zipper sunglasses i had bought that day and about $400 cash

thank god for that alarm lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

not me but my uncles old jeep got the window broken and a couple cds and the change gone. 20$ stolen. 200 bucks or so for a new window lol.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I forgot to arm my car on Thursday night (Hey- small kids, arms full of stuff, I pay more attention to them not slamming their hands in the doors...). Came out Friday to find my CDs from my armrest console neatly piled on my passenger seat, and contents of my glovebox there as well. Only items stolen were about $3 in change and a pack of gum.

WHEW! Lesson learned.

That sucks..funny thing is my moms car was done just like that before. All they took was half a pack of Kools and some damn Winterfresh gum, lol. you know it was just some damn kids.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

A quick fix is to get a delay to auto arm and lock with 20 secs on exit. I had my old school Buick broken into, but my Viper alarm was quick to page me. Damn theifs didn't take my wallet, cellphone, stereo shitz because my 150 db siren was waking everybody up!

I left my broken windows for a day, and they never came back to jack the stero shitz. I baited the car and waited for them to return, but no luck. Broken windows suck, it cost me $250 to fix that window.

I see people leave shit in plain view all the time when I walk my dog, and the next day broken car windows everywhere in my area. I got some of those warning stickers on my ride, makes them think twice!

If you post these up in your windows after target shooting, people will also think twice about breaking in your house!

securedownload.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

A quick fix is to get a delay to auto arm and lock with 20 secs on exit. I had my old school Buick broken into, but my Viper alarm was quick to page me. Damn theifs didn't take my wallet, cellphone, stereo shitz because my 150 db siren was waking everybody up!

Where'dja get the 150db siren???

I have multiple sirens (some in, some out, 1 over the steering column, some battery backup) but none are that loud!

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU