Mr. Capone-e

Have you guys heard of this guy? He's a hispanic rapper that raps in English and some of the melodies in his tracks are pretty dope :)

(I found his album on a torrent file online).

I'm listening to this album with my Logitech 5.1 Z-5500's right now and the bass is pretty good. I'll test it out in my car tommorow.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Have you guys heard of this guy? He's a hispanic rapper that raps in English and some of the melodies in his tracks are pretty dope :)

(I found his album on a torrent file online).

I'm listening to this album with my Logitech 5.1 Z-5500's right now and the bass is pretty good. I'll test it out in my car tommorow.

yeah he's been round for years, hes very popular in the hood and shit like that. he comes to amarillo alot. most of his stuff does hit, has that real low bass mixed with them oldies sounding beats, good shit.

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com

http://www.califarap.net/forum/index.php

make a account there and youll find out how the gente really feel about that fool.

If you want real shit listen to some shit from Charlie Row Campo, Proper Dos-Were at it again cd is sick from start to finish, Ese Daz is tight, South Psycho side has some sick beats but they haven't had a cd out for a minute. There is a grip of tight Chicano Rap artists out it all depends on your prefrence.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

I grew up, well since atleast 94-95 listening to stuff like Spanish Fly- Lil Rob, Capone, all them other down south chicano rappers, its definitly different style than what your used to, but alot of it gets kinda old, like remake after remake of the same oldies. I dont know how many rap songs there are based on olides, but damn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lol. I wonder if people will think I'm weird for bumping hispanic rap (I'm asian).

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I dont see how its any different then a white person listening to rap...

heh I listen to some azn pride stuff LoL

Got rice bitch? got rice? got food, got soup, got spice? :lol:

Get the new Thai - My Life and Rhymes cd

Myspace.com/thaistreets has one of his songs there :)

- My life song was cool

Edited by moh.vze.com

I was on that Thai guys myspace, pretty catchy tunes man, not bad

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.