Any Comps coming up in San Diego?

I dnt know of any in San Diego but there's one in the LA area this Sunday if you wanna travel a little bit.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

I dnt know of any in San Diego but there's one in the LA area this Sunday if you wanna travel a little bit.

Thanks for the info, I was just trying to find a place close by to get some metering done. I want to see how much of a gain I get from going a box thats wayyyy too small, to a box built to specs.

Kind of a before and after, while I am saving up for my DC Level 4s.

Come on up bro. It's only about a 2 hour drive. There used to be some dude in a black tahoe from SD that used to always roll up for comp's...

he have 2 18's?

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

There are a few people that I know of that travel up from SD to come to shows up here. Got Johnny with the yellow mustang, and Gib with his black Tahoe. Sure is it a little drive, but you could meet a bunch of people from here there this sunday.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

There are a few people that I know of that travel up from SD to come to shows up here. Got Johnny with the yellow mustang, and Gib with his black Tahoe. Sure is it a little drive, but you could meet a bunch of people from here there this sunday.

I would def be interested to make the drive once I get my real system but, the rockfords I have right now are just too little to talk my wife into coming with me. LOL I wish I could meet a few guys that are running big systems down here because I am really interested in hearing what a 150+ really sounds like. I have had 142DBs before and I am sure it pales in comparison. :good:

• 1 year later...

I would def be interested to make the drive once I get my real system but, the rockfords I have right now are just too little to talk my wife into coming with me. LOL I wish I could meet a few guys that are running big systems down here because I am really interested in hearing what a 150+ really sounds like. I have had 142DBs before and I am sure it pales in comparison. :good: