2LOUD Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 Let the build begin, I’ll keep you guys updated with some progress pictures. Fecupe2001 thank you for all your help!
2LOUD Posted October 21, 2013 Author Report Posted October 21, 2013 Still haven't got around to building this.... I've changed direction now and managed to get myself a DD 9512 1/1 which Ill be running on a Lanzar Opti6000D at 2ohm. Will post pictures as soon as possible. Anyone interested in buying an excellent condition DD 2512 4/4?
slowfkncar Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 4000rms & two 12"s will get you near 150 in a hatch if done properly with good electricals. Actually,I am jealous that my buddies hatches hit harder then my sedan with half the power.
2LOUD Posted October 21, 2013 Author Report Posted October 21, 2013 Yeah I agree but I want to push the limit of a single. I've decided to recone the 9512 and switch to dual 2 ohm coils to enable the amp to run 6k rms at 1 ohm. Now I need to figure out the best frequency of the car to match the box/port frequency.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.