Sonic Electronix

94retta, it's all good bro. We all have our prices and I'm not out to steal anybody's business. If you are the "better man" I'll gladly let you have it lol. I like helping people out so I figured I'd offer. :drinks:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

94retta, it's all good bro. We all have our prices and I'm not out to steal anybody's business. If you are the "better man" I'll gladly let you have it lol. I like helping people out so I figured I'd offer. :drinks:

haha i was thinking the same shit. If yea dont mind me askin what is your price on somethin like this? Dont wana feel to greedy with my priceing for anyone. But by all means take it. Lol

I quoted a blanket price of $650. I need to see the car before I give an actual cost. I made some recommendations and said to provide everything as far as materials.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I'm in the chicago suburbs and looking for possibly the same thing in the future. Just curious what one of you would charge for installing a 4 channel amp, front components and bridging 2 channels and putting a sub in the rear for something small like a civic. I'd provide everything btw, wires, etc.

(just to be clearer, 4 channel amp, 1 channel each for the front components and bridge the last 2 for the sub)

Edited by Moofs