Sundown Audio

high power- high quality five channel

roscoe

Hey guys I need your help.I am ready to purchase a new 5 channel amp, I am able to spend up to 1000 bucks and space is not a problem. It will be running two memphis shallow subs with dual voice coils,10" in size, in a sealed box. They are 300 rms subs. Also I am running cdt audio hd series 6.5 mids with there four tweeter upstage system.I have been looking very hard at the memphis 16-mc5.1400 5 channel, but there are so many options out there that I don't want to make a poor decision. I've researched the hifonics zeuss zx160.4+1, the us amps ax5600, arc audio ks 900.6 channel, plus zapco, zed, cadence. Is there anything else out there that I am not aware of? I don't know much about sundown, stetsom, sound digital, audison, please help me make an informed decision. Thanks guys.

Audison has quite a few that might work for you. Google them for their actual website. Would have to contact a local dealer for pricing but their stuff is top notch quality.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

not to thread jack but damn that ZED amp looks beastly, do you have experience with them? i've never encountered that brand before... its putting out as much power as both my four channels (admittedly it looks about twice as big)

Archived