Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Where would that secondary alt mount on the 4.0?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

Alright I may be getting a raise, insurance rate dropped, have one final truck payment, 22s are about to sell. So basically more cash for the ranger. I know this may sound crazy but I thought about a future build. Possibly two more level 5 tens and another 7.5 in a blow through. Just a thought for the future. More pics are definitely coming soon. Once the rest of this battery rack and false floor is complete this build will roll on like an eighteen wheeler.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Posted

4 would be sick, and you would def be able to fit them in the cab without a blow through, all 4 along the top. Get to work!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

imag0112db.jpg

False floor and battery rack complete. If the 22s will ever sell I will be able to pay off the 7.5 for the hammers. Also new mids and highs will be going into this build. The mids and highs will be the new Atomic Apocolypse series 3 ways. 200 RMS a set. Talked to Randy Mesa myself. Also as you all know I am running shok competition cable. With that being said I will be running 3 positive runs from the alt to the d2400, 3 runs from the d2400 to the first d3100, and 3 runs from the first d3100 to the second d3100. Will be grounding the d3100s seperately but the ground for those is direct to the frame and is only about 5 inches max from each batteries negative terminal. All of this with my DC Power 270xp.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3049 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...