Hellbound Train Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 More update pics coming later. I am currently working on figuring out how to lift the enclosure into the truck. I also am working on and idea with vinyl to recover the enclosure and then cover the amplifier rack and all that. Another update I will be letting go of the 22s and 360.2 to pay off my 7.5 and help get the last few small install parts needed. Cant forget I am working on how to run my wiring for the amplifiers before the false floor and battery rack base is complete. I want to get the wiring run and fix trim pieces to finish it all off.
OrionStang Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 What are the final specs on the box? And I'm sure i'm not the only one waiting for a test run. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kryptonite Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 Looks good bro DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Hellbound Train Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 2 cubes at 32. Thanks bro.
PUNKYOU007 Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 Looks like it should get down. What part of VA are you in? Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Hellbound Train Posted October 11, 2011 Author Report Posted October 11, 2011 Alright here we go as far as updates. Selling the eclipse unit to return to a single din unit. Also the 360.2 and mids and highs have been sold. The choice single din right now is the Pioneer Stage 4 P99RS. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Stage4/CD-Players/DEX-P99RS Components I am working on choosing at the moment. Going pretty beefy so that I wont have to run but two sets and still have them handle the 175.4 Also I have here a pic of one of my door panels and could use a bit of help getting a layout for the two mids per door.
kryptonite Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 Congrats brother, can't wait to see this thing complete DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.