korey_hofer Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 Fuck that man take picture of any dangerous stuff or safety violations and call up osha...hit the fu kers in their wallets Doesn't work. OSHA will give them a time limit to fix any violations...plenty of time too. Most of the time the violations will only cost the company a little time to fix things. OP, i guess if it offends you. I mean I get what your saying I just dont see it a racist. I wouldn't want somebody making fun of my name but I would hardly contribute it to the fact that I am white. Besides racial stereotypes are funny. I can see the racism. If it were a black person and he started making fun of his name and saying they should ship him back to Africa it would be the most racist thing ever. I dunno why a manager would be seriously making fun of someone anyhow. Sounds like a dick. I still wouldn't care, if some one tells me to take my kraut-mick ass back to germany, I'm not going to think oh he must not like german irish people. I'm going to think he either has a big mouth or he doesn't like me. People getting hung up over something that may be racist are worse than the racist people to begin white previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 how does being offended by something someone says make you as bad as them. especially in a work environment Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
arthurk Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 Get an education and get a real job where you are the one telling others what to do. As for the racist thing, get over it! I'm 18 years old and am in college. It's easy to be a little bitch over the internet isn't it? Get the fuck out of here. Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.