Head unit keeps turning on/off by itself, plz help!

System was installed last year at a shop and everything has been fine til a few months ago when it would randomly turn off by itself when the deck was at 28/35. Wouldn't turn off right as I got to 28 all the time, sometimes i could play for days, then slow it became more constant til it turned off for good the other day. Brought it back to the shop, they somehow got it turn back on and they checked out the wiring behind the deck and "cleaned" it up a bit, they also did the speaker test to see if a speaker was grounding out and everything was fine. We could only get it to shut off then restart once, even taking it up to 32/35. Took it home that night and played at 28 all night no issues, play for 10 min the next day and it goes out, this was on Tuesday.

Now yesterday I'm driving around for 2hrs and then I look down and my deck is on, it had reset to the factory settings, just like on Monday. I popped in a CD and it immediately turned off, drove for about 5 min then I noticed my deck was turning itself on and off, right as it would get the main screen it would restart again. I let it be then after a few minutes it started playing my CD that I had put in. This time though the deck would only let me get up to 18/35, any higher it would restart, I turned the sublevel up to 15 and the treble up 8 (max) and it was fine for a bit. Turned it up to 19 again and it played for about 30secs and hasn't turned on since.

They were supposed to look at it today but they are already backed up and they installer who originally put it in had to call out due to his dad passing away in another country. They said to bring it in next Tuesday but I need some music now! LOL they don't even know what it is, they are going to tinker with it when I bring it in. They suspect the factory amp since it had a Bose system stock and I'm only running the 2 dash tweets, the center dash 3.5 and the rear door 6x9s.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

One thing i'd rule out is check the connection between the face plate and deck its self, ive had previous decks before where the connection wasnt great between the two and would do the exact same thing, pop off the detachable face and take a look, couldnt hurt..............04ex18

Tried that and it wasn't it....the shop figured out it was the wiring harness that came with the deck, they changed it and it turned right on

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Muffler bearing

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz