Well I've pretty much decided on attending Wyotech for my schooling.

Scary yet exciting part tho, I'll be moving over 2k miles away from home to attend school. I have a couple friends there in Cali, but the closest would be about an hour and half away in Santa Rosa. I spent time in Sebastopol back in 2003, really enjoyed it there. This time I'll be in Fremont, wont know a soul there. Could be a good thing, gives me a chance to start fresh.

Edited by hershy314

I know I mention earlier that I have a love/passion for the automotive market, but some how I forgot to mention I've that same love for music. Guess thats why I'm on this forum, I mean we all must have some kinda love for music. Oh yeah still lookin for time to work on those papers for Wyotech. After seenin how well my cousin's band is doin, I'm starting to kick myself for giving up playin the guitar. Oddly enough thats what she plays. One crazy thing bout us, we are the same age...I'm just older by less than 2 months. She also has good vocals, I like to sing but I never had the encouragement from my family unlike hers. Reason I mention this is cause she went to school and majored in Music. Now she works for the Chicago Syphany (ok I suck at spelling). Just goes to show, that no needs a major degree to be successful.