Murder Suspect 20 Hour Standoff...

So, another exciting week at work in a small town. I wish I could tell you guys everything I know, but unfortunately I can't. But here is what I can tell you. At about 4pm on wednesday, Vondell Malachi arrived at Marlboro Park ER and honked the horn at the ER entrance. When nurses came outside, he stated that his g/f had been hit in the head, and she needed medical attention. So nurses got a stretcher, and lifted her limp body out of the passenger floorboard of his car and wheeled her inside the ER room. While the doctors are trying to bring the victim back to life, and stop the bleeding, the Malachi subject parks the car, and walks in the hospital with his 7 month old son, who is covered in blood. At this point, the doctors realize the female victim has a single gunshot wound to the top of her head, and call law enforcement. Well, as law enforcement begins to arrive on scene, the subject gets real nervous and makes back for his car...before he can get out of the parking lot, 2 officers fall in behind him. So, the subject, at a speed of about 10mph, opens the drivers side door, and drops his son out of the moving car. A high speed 25 mile long chase then ensued through city streets and county roads. It ended at the front door of the subjects home, with him barracaded in his vehicle. All windows of the car were blacked out, making it impossible to see inside the car, and we knew he had several guns in the car. Now, he sat in his car from about 5pm on wednesday afternoon, until 11:45am on Thursday morning. It took three different Swat Teams, to include our team, Chesterfield County Swat, and S.L.E.D. Swat to get him out of the car. But no one else was hurt during the ordeal. He gave up calmly, and was immediately taken into custody. Now, me personally, I was with the crime scene, where it is believed he actually shot the female, for the majority of the night by myself. I got to explore some things, and put my own theories together. I really wish I could tell everything I know, but I can't right now. I will keep you guys up to date. Here are two videos of the news coverage.

Officers Negotiate With Chase Suspect In Bennettsville

Bennettsville Standoff Suspect Charged With Murder

mivtCK.png

firebomb ends car chases quick.

maybe an RPG I been playing some black ops though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why didn't you guys do a spike strip? Crazy guy though, holy shit.

4 officers on shift at one time. 2 were working wrecks, and the other two were involved in the chase. Kinda hard to do a spike strip when you have no available officer to deploy it. Plus, due to certian political issues, the city nor the county police are allowed to carry spike strips any more. :shrug:

mivtCK.png