Sonic Electronix

And shipped to ausi...man...might be a pretty penny to get that done.

haha yeah i know, but i would prefer to spend extra money on shipping and buy a quality product than pay $130 each for sony xplodes LOL and around $250-300 for a type r <_<

Edit: cos prices are really high over here for car audio shipping doesnt really bother me as i know im getting a product that i can trust

Edited by ^_^ Gem132

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i really dont like Assassin's at all, after the Assassin though AA's line would be my choise of them all.

can you explain why you dont like the assassins ? is it how they are built ? the sq of them ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Gem.. How much would it cost to ship from america to aus?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Gem.. How much would it cost to ship from america to aus?

im waiting for emails back from them 3 company, im hoping somewhere between 100-200$$ mark

HOPEFULLY

WOW :trippy: thats worth a pretty penny

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

WOW :trippy: thats worth a pretty penny

it well worth it in my eyes knowing i might be one of or the only person to be running either DC or AA in AUS :D :D