Sonic Electronix

What deadener should i get for my doors?

This is such a wasted thread. Seriously, you've been here long enough to see all the options, opinions on said options, and if you feel like you haven't click onto the 3rd and 4th pages and see it come up many many many times. Find one in your price range and do work. I'm just saying.

Really i knew soon as i saw who replied.. I knew it would be a wasted post telling me off..

Anytime i have seen you post is telling a smart ass comment... In any of those 3000 posts did you actually help someone or just make them feel like shit

:shrug: Im just saying.

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is such a wasted thread. Seriously, you've been here long enough to see all the options, opinions on said options, and if you feel like you haven't click onto the 3rd and 4th pages and see it come up many many many times. Find one in your price range and do work. I'm just saying.

nope your wrong. glad i saw this now i know where to get fatmat for my next build. thanks OP for posting

mJzD9.png

Really i knew soon as i saw who replied.. I knew it would be a wasted post telling me off..

Anytime i have seen you post is telling a smart ass comment... In any of those 3000 posts did you actually help someone or just make them feel like shit

hes a dick, or at least has a gigantic rod up his ass.

mJzD9.png

Ive known this since october 21, 2010

Not trying to member bash but mommy always said "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all" hmmmm someones mommy didnt teach them <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Ha ha. Did I say something mean? Please. This is a topic which has been discussed many times over, and both of you have been a part of these topics. But I guess just one more where someone tells you what deadener is best won't hurt. Ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ha ha. Did I say something mean? Please. This is a topic which has been discussed many times over, and both of you have been a part of these topics. But I guess just one more where someone tells you what deadener is best won't hurt. Ha ha

honeslty who gives a shit if its been posted a lot of times, why bother looking? or even commenting.

mJzD9.png

I may forget and next couple of weeks i will start another thread so i will remeber again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rememeber without useless threads this forum would go to shit... Its the truth :shrug:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

LOL

I dont want to take a Vacation. So things are better left unposted :D

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Im about to try eDead v.2, Its Butyl Rubber unlike the old asphalt compound. Its 50 mil thick and only 129 for 100sqft. Hope its good.. Gonna do multiple layers.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2