im the same way. i hate school lol. but im trying to get an EE degree and i hate math.

but my old man told me not to do something i love because then it will become work. so i guess youve just gotta suck it up and keep goin. hell your almost done

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

you arent crazy. just lazy

car audio is interesting, school is not. one must work hard at school under guidelines and deadlines. it sucks.

car audio is easy. some money and a plan and a desirable outcome.

its only natural to like it more

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im the same way. i hate school lol. but im trying to get an EE degree and i hate math.

but my old man told me not to do something i love because then it will become work. so i guess youve just gotta suck it up and keep goin. hell your almost done

thats the worst part i have senioritis i have microsoft word open right now trying to find stuff philosophical about music cause thats another passion of mine but i have 1 paragraph out of what is supposed to be 5-7 pages im afraid its not going to be on topic enough and i will guarantee that i will fail the class if i dont get a descent grade on this paper

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

you arent crazy. just lazy

car audio is interesting, school is not. one must work hard at school under guidelines and deadlines. it sucks.

car audio is easy. some money and a plan and a desirable outcome.

its only natural to like it more

i would rather poke myself in the eye than go to school anymore

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

thats the worst part i have senioritis i have microsoft word open right now trying to find stuff philosophical about music cause thats another passion of mine but i have 1 paragraph out of what is supposed to be 5-7 pages im afraid its not going to be on topic enough and i will guarantee that i will fail the class if i dont get a descent grade on this paper

ive got seniorittis and im a freshman lol. just think of it this way.

car audio in my mind is probably close to the most expensive hobby a person can have. unless you have a good job making alot of money you wont get anywhere.

and if your doin a philosophical paper you can do somethin about what my old man said. "my old man told me not to do something i love because then it will become work."

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

if car audio never exceeds a hobby for me i wouldnt care it doesnt have to be my job as long as i have a good enough job to support it and right now i do but only for a college student as soon as i have more bills to pay than i already do (i pay all of my bills) like housing and food for a family and clothes and stuff like that when me and my girl move in together

i posted a link for you broski, its in south longbranch nj

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

thanks it looks interesting ill think about it im pretty old school and i dont know how i would like living in NJ no offense but i hate everything about NJ and i wouldnt be taking the classes to actually get a job at someone elses shop i dont do that i want my own shop if i were to make car audio my job i would use the classes to broaden what i already know and do it as a hobby for friends or family and of course myself but its def something to think about

I'm studying something I love, Mechanical Engineering. Most classes I love, physics, mechanics, dynamics. Basically, all classes involving machinery but it pisses me off that you have to take all these hard ass math classes that do not benefit you at all. I'm co-oping with a highly reputable company and I have yet to use 97% of the things I was forced to learn. I guess it will be worth it once it's all done, but it's hard to stay motivated and work your ass off in class when most of the work is stuff they tell you how to do when you start working. Millions of people do business/engineering work without having a degree everyday, the only thing different between them and us is we'll have a little piece of paper saying we'll eligible to do it.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

do your work, it doesn't matter if your interested or not. car audio is bullshit, a degree will get you someplace

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.