Sonic Electronix

penetrating lube

and a very long pipe, and try to be careful they will break

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

lube lubes and the long pipe you put on ur wrench and pull from the far end puts more torgue on the wrench making it easyer on you.

so if you cant get them off this should help you alot

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

yeah puttin on penatrating oil and lube with the long pipe on the end of your wrench will act like a breaker bar. giving you huge amounts of torque but you wont have to put in much effort.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Heat will also work wanders. If you have a torch of some kind. I would say a cutting torch and heat them till they are red but if you only have access to a small propane torch that is better than nothing at all. The pipe idea is also the way to go but a mixture of the pipe and heat would be the best way so your not breaking anything.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

sup..

im tryin get the twin turbo off the block but i cant its just to damn hard to open da damn bolts i even used da hummar but dat dont work

i try useing different tools but they just wont fit thing is to tight

x2487q.jpg

Try a dictionary, it's free and will help you communicate more effectively to get you better help.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

sup..

im tryin get the twin turbo off the block but i cant its just to damn hard to open da damn bolts i even used da hummar but dat dont work

x2487q.jpg

Try a dictionary, it's free and will help you communicate more effectively to get you better help.

I hate it when people type/talk like this as well but we can all understand what he is saying. If you dont like the way he is typing you dont have to read it!!

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

take your hood off, once its off stand on top of the strut towers with a long pipe connected to your wrench and slam that pipe down. make sure your not at an angle too or your going to strip it or break it. Maybe spray wd40 on it as well?

sup..

x2487q.jpg

I hate it when people type/talk like this as well but we can all understand what he is saying. If you dont like the way he is typing you dont have to read it!!

why u want me to type like a redneck i just like useing less keywords by any means ness sa sa reylara lollz

i agree some ppl cant really control themselfs they gotta come outta da box and be like a boss

i try useing baby oil soakin da bolts but i still need to put some muscle to it

and another thing if im usein da pipe there a few bolts under to i dont think ill be abl to even fit a pipe in there

anyways ill try :) lol

thanks guys

Edited by ajsmoke