Sonic Electronix

well the low part comes from the box build id go with a box tuned to 30 or so hurts maybe a little lower and ive heard that aq subs are really stiff you might wanna go with fi or aa subs but keep the aq amp

true. them aq subs are stiff. i could barely move the cone of my hdc3 12 when i had it. the amps are to die for lol. why not 4 sa12's?

how much they go for?

Car: 2002 Buick Regal

Wiring: Knu Kolossus 1/0 + JL 4 Gauge

Big 3: Stinger HPM 1/0

Alternator: Stock 135 Amp

Batterys: Optima RedTop (Hood) XS D3100 (Trunk)

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Subs: (2) AQ HDC3 12's

Sub Amp: AQ 2200D

Sub Box: 4.6 Cubes @ 36hz

Mids & Highs: (Front) Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 3-Way 6x9's

Mids & Highs: (Rear ) Rockford Fosgate Power T152S 2-Way Component 5.25"

Speaker Amp: AQ4x90

Sound Dampener : 75 Ft Fatmat

well the low part comes from the box build id go with a box tuned to 30 or so hurts maybe a little lower and ive heard that aq subs are really stiff you might wanna go with fi or aa subs but keep the aq amp

true. them aq subs are stiff. i could barely move the cone of my hdc3 12 when i had it. the amps are to die for lol. why not 4 sa12's?

how much they go for?

http://www.woofersetc.com/c-34-12-subwoofers.aspx?manufacturerid=134&FromMenu=true

google helps 8)

its not that 12s arent as loud but the HDC is a much more capable woofer than the sdc and no matter what anyone says they always want to upgrade in the future and im all for some sa series woofers you could do 4 sa12s and and have versatility, expandability and they are way cheaper than hdcs

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

look you wanna know what aq is like check out AMICUSTOMS or watch one some of my videos and check out my build log im doing a build on a aq sub now they are stiff very stiff when u get them but now that i have played it for last month and now that it has loosen up at 35 hz it is great sub amazing and my friends do systems to they got more stuff then me and i hang well with them like my friend dakoto has sundown 3k on two fosgate i think punchs?mom has JL brother in law has FI BL mark has MA and michael has sundown i say the sundown and aq are close to each other very they are both nice subs but my aq isnt all the way broken in either im not making this a vs thread but i love my aq sub it is amazing for its size and price and i can wait to see my 1200d tomorrow.and i said 2 15"s cause i like sounds of the 15 on the 2200 sounds just better to me and i dont like the idea of all the subs unless your tuning 2 of them at like 40+ hz and other 2 at 35hz just my super long opinion lol :drinks:

look you wanna know what aq is like check out AMICUSTOMS or watch one some of my videos and check out my build log im doing a build on a aq sub now they are stiff very stiff when u get them but now that i have played it for last month and now that it has loosen up at 35 hz it is great sub amazing and my friends do systems to they got more stuff then me and i hang well with them like my friend dakoto has sundown 3k on two fosgate i think punchs?mom has JL brother in law has FI BL mark has MA and michael has sundown i say the sundown and aq are close to each other very they are both nice subs but my aq isnt all the way broken in either im not making this a vs thread but i love my aq sub it is amazing for its size and price and i can wait to see my 1200d tomorrow.and i said 2 15"s cause i like sounds of the 15 on the 2200 sounds just better to me and i dont like the idea of all the subs unless your tuning 2 of them at like 40+ hz and other 2 at 35hz just my super long opinion lol :drinks:

What you mean 2 at 40 and other 2 at 35?