I am currently taking a web design class, sadly the onyl one offe3red at my college and its not very in depth. However, I am getting a bit better, but I am not well versed in CSS yet, but I do like whats happening with HTML 5 and CSS3 for those who know web design. Anyways, my final was to create a informational website as a group. Well there is really only a few people who are good at design and web sites in my class so we were not allowed to pic our own groups. Due to my work ethic (i am nicknamed over-achiever in class), I was grouped with two individuals, who barely helped. I did 90% of the site, only thing I did not do was the logo (which i would have preferred to do) and the images for the store page.

The site is not meant to be too comprehensive, I was limited on certain things, but you shoudl get the basic idea, it is basically an MMA site that is geared towards the three main organizations in the USA, UFC, Strikeforce, and Bellator

its not the greatest, but its alright

you will notice a few pages may not have titles or anything, or text may look weird, that is because there is currently no CSS on the text, I am waiting til class tomorrow and letting my partners do that, so they cna have done some more work on it.

the link to check it out is at MMA Info Site

ive barely done anything with my server, but I plan to get into web design more and also hosting and domain reselling if possible

Edited by kynto

that actually doesn't look too bad at all. the way you down talked it i expected a lot less. it's better than other actual web pages i've seen out there. i took a web design class a while ago, so i know what went into making that. nice job :)

i mainly down talked because im not good at the css and such, my main issue is positioning with css right now, for this site i basically set it to be perfectly center at school, so the teacher sees it right, lol

at home i have a higher resolution monitor so on my screen its all the way at the left

im quite good in photoshop, illustrator, indesign, now i am trying to learn dreamweaver and get good at designing web pages

i want to get into graphic design as a career, but i want to be able to add web design into that, i know it would be better if i found someone who specializes in web design, but until i do that, im gonna do what i can by myself

and since i can offer hosting and domain names, that is another market i can get into

just hoping to make some money, lol not much in the town where i live, and i havent had a job in 4.5 years (mostly due to living outside the country)