Second Skin Audio

okay so basically the pro is with foam and adhesive and the regular just has the smaller layer. with no adhesive, no in all honestly you being the SS rep aside do you think the regular luxury liner will give me what i want.?

Let me make it a bit more clear (for anybody who reads this in the future) to insure there is no confusion.

Luxury Liner Pro comes with the foam already attached (chemically melted) to the vinyl barrier. This saves you a step during the install process.

Luxury Liner is just the vinyl barrier.

Neither product comes with adhesive, nor are they self adhesive. And both LL and LLP require an adhesive to glue it down.

In all honesty, SS repping aside, LL will provide you with a significant reduction in noise if placed directly over the CLD mat you already have installed, but I would still recommend some sort of decoupler to be used in conjunction with Luxury Liner to insure you get the most out of the product. Even as little as a 1/8" foam decoupling layer will provide you even more of a reduction in noise because it adds another layer for the sound to have to negotiate through.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

As always, glad to have helped.

A can of SS High Temp Spray Adhesive will give you enough to cover four sheets of LLP and the surface you are installing it on. It's good stuff!

Just give Ken a call or hit up the website whenever you're ready.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png