acl takes a year to heal. even then it isnt fully back to before. girlfriend went threw it thats how i know =]

Just seems a bit farfetched... Seen people with more than minor tears run within 3 months of their surgery, also seen people with minor tears run within a month of the tear. But I guess it all depends how bad you want it :-/

you win some, you lose some

my flight graduated this past weekend no my med board went quick they said i had a slight tear in my acl and gave me the choice to go home or stay and get it repaired but id be in basic for another year, i said no thank you , but yo did you stay in the 319th? that place made me go insane when i was there,

YEa i was suck in time in the 3-1-9 for 2 long ass weeks

Sucks about being homeless bro... What exactly got you the boot?

And teejay, a year? Really? Hmmm

suicidal thought when i was seven

acl takes a year to heal. even then it isnt fully back to before. girlfriend went threw it thats how i know =]

Just seems a bit farfetched... Seen people with more than minor tears run within 3 months of their surgery, also seen people with minor tears run within a month of the tear. But I guess it all depends how bad you want it :-/

o you wouldn't believe the shit the doctors there do

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

i was there for that long too the paper work just couldnt even get done fast enough there to get people out, but yeah doctors will say you are depressed and have anxiety even if you dont to get people sent home because of all the people trying to get in

How did they find out about this?

Was there paperwork about it? man that sucks bro. Wish I lived closer so I could help you out.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

How did they find out about this?

Was there paperwork about it? man that sucks bro. Wish I lived closer so I could help you out.

i disclosed it at BMT not remembering that i hadn't at MEPS and forgot it DQ's you...

But i found out the laws and rights i had after sleeping in my truck for a night and im back at my house now

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon